Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard is pleased to announce that 27 attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2023 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, as well as two attorneys who received placements on Louisiana’s top lists.
Highlighted on top lists for their professional success, shareholders Ashley Belleau and Alicia Bendana are recognized on the Top 25 Women Louisiana Super Lawyers list.
The complete list of attorneys recognized in the 2023 Louisiana Super Lawyers rankings include:
- Ashley Belleau, Business Litigation
- Alicia Bendana, Bankruptcy: Business
- Christopher Caplinger, Bankruptcy: Business
- Thomas Louis Colletta Jr., Transportation/Maritime
- Todd Crawford, Transportation/Maritime
- Céleste Elliott, Insurance Coverage
- Adelaida Ferchmin, Transportation/Maritime
- Delos Flint, Jr., Transportation/Maritime
- Joseph Guichet, Insurance Coverage
- Benjamin Kadden, Bankruptcy: Business
- Tina Kappen, Insurance Coverage
- Rose McCabe LeBreton, Real Estate
- Anne Raymond, Real Estate
- Stewart Peck, Bankruptcy: Business
- Seth Schmeeckle, Insurance Coverage
- Shaundra Schudmak, Insurance Coverage
- David Sharpe, Transportation/Maritime
- Rodger Wheaton, Transportation/Maritime
- Kristopher Wilson, Insurance Coverage
Attorneys recognized in the 2023 Louisiana Rising Stars rankings include:
- Tyler Arbour, Business/Corporate
- Jay Farmer, Insurance Coverage
- Abigail Gerrity, Insurance Coverage
- Destinee Ramos, Transportation/Maritime
- Lorin Scott, Transportation/Maritime
- Jim Thurman, Bankruptcy: Business
- Coleman Torrans, Bankruptcy: Business
- Ryan Tucker, Estate & Probate
Super Lawyers is a rating service that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas nationwide using a patented selection process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Attorneys selected to the list are deemed to have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 5 percent of Louisiana attorneys are selected by Super Lawyers for this distinction each year, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars.
For more information about Super Lawyers and its third-party rating system, visit SuperLawyers.com.