Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard announces 22 attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2022 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, as well as two attorneys who received placements on Louisiana’s top lists.
Highlighted on top lists for their professional success, shareholders Ashley Belleau and Céleste Elliott are recognized on the 2022 Top 25 Women Lawyers in Louisiana List.
The complete list of attorneys recognized in the 2022 Louisiana Super Lawyers rankings include:
- Ashley Belleau, Business Litigation
- Alicia Bendana, Bankruptcy: Business
- Christopher Caplinger, Bankruptcy: Business
- Todd Crawford, Transportation/Maritime
- Céleste Elliott, Insurance Coverage
- Adelaida Ferchmin, Transportation/Maritime
- Delos Flint, Jr., Transportation/Maritime
- Joseph Guichet, Insurance Coverage
- Benjamin Kadden, Bankruptcy: Business
- Rose McCabe LeBreton, Real Estate
- Stewart Peck, Bankruptcy: Business
- Seth Schmeeckle, Insurance Coverage
- Shaundra Schudmak, Insurance Coverage
- David Sharpe, Transportation/Maritime
- Rodger Wheaton, Transportation/Maritime
- Kristopher Wilson, Insurance Coverage
Attorneys recognized in the 2022 Louisiana Rising Stars rankings include:
- Tyler Arbour, Business/Corporate
- Jennifer Barriere, Business/Corporate
- Jay Farmer, Insurance Coverage
- Destinee Ramos, Transportation/Maritime
- Abigail Gerrity, Insurance Coverage
- Jim Thurman, Bankruptcy: Business
Super Lawyers is a rating service that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas nationwide using a patented selection process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Attorneys selected to the list are deemed to have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 5 percent of Louisiana attorneys are selected by Super Lawyers for this distinction each year, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars.
For more information about Super Lawyers and its third-party rating system, visit SuperLawyers.com.
About Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard
Founded in 1986, Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard is a nationally recognized full-service law firm specializing in core practice areas including admiralty and maritime, bankruptcy, insurance, litigation, commercial, corporate, real estate and estates and trusts. The firm has evolved and expanded with offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houston, and Gulfport to better serve the needs of its national and international clients. For more information, call (504) 568-1990 or visit lawla.com.