Jennifer Barriere has a diverse practice advising clients in general corporate matters, commercial transactions, real estate transactions and commercial litigation. She has the detailed knowledge and experience to guide clients through a wide variety of transactional work, no matter how complex. Jennifer assists business owners and entrepreneurs with every aspect of their business, from inception through growth and development to, when necessary or desirable, sale or dissolution. When conflicts arise – and they do – Jennifer routinely and successfully represents clients in business disputes as well.
Outside the Office
Jennifer enjoys the opportunity to celebrate wins, both in her professional and personal lives. When she steps away from the office, you might find her spending time with her family, planning the next travel adventure, or celebrating a New Orleans Saints win.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Bar Association of the Fifth Federal Circuit
- Federal Bar Association
- Association of Women Attorneys
- New Orleans Commercial Real Estate Women
- Best Lawyers (2024)
- New Orleans Magazine’s “Top Lawyers” in Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law (2023)
- Super Lawyers: Rising Stars (2019-2022)
- Appleseed Good Apple Award (2014)