April McQuillar is well-versed in all phases of litigation. Her practice revolves around the representation of clients on coverage and liability matters. She works primarily in the area of toxic tort litigation. However, she has significant experience representing insureds and insurers in matters involving casualty insurance, general liability, coverage litigation, premises liability, products liability, property damage (catastrophic loss) and business interruption insurance.
Outside the Office
April loves to travel internationally, which means she is constantly searching for deals on travel. She also enjoys reading (David Baldacci, Harlan Coben, Michael Connelly, Steve Berry) and spending time with her family and friends.
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Minority Involvement Section, Member
- New Orleans Bar Association
- Inn of Court
- Georgia State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- Louis A. Martinet Legal Society
- Dartmouth Club of the Gulf Coast
- Book Award Chair