Top left to right: Brad Harrigan, Ralph Hubbard, Benjamin Kadden. Bottom left to right: Rose LeBreton, Stewart Peck, Seth Schmeeckle.
Six shareholders with Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard have been selected to New Orleans Magazine’s Top Lawyers 2015 list. The attorneys were chosen based on peer voting, which was open to all licensed attorneys in the New Orleans area.
Lugenbuhl’s lawyers named to the list in their respective practice areas include:
- Brad E. Harrigan – Intellectual Property Law
- Ralph S. Hubbard III – Insurance Law
- Benjamin W. Kadden – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Rose McCabe LeBreton – Land Use Zoning Law and Real Estate Law
- Stewart F. Peck – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Seth A. Schmeeckle – Insurance Law
Detroit-based Professional Research Services prepared the list exclusively for New Orleans Magazine’s November issue with methodology that asked voters which attorneys, other than themselves, they would recommend in the New Orleans area. Each attorney was allowed to recommend up to three colleagues in each legal specialty. Attorneys who received the highest number of votes in each specialty are reflected in the full list, which contains 600 listed attorneys in 58 categories.