Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard announces that 7 attorneys have been selected to New Orleans Magazine’s 2022 Top Lawyers list. Attorneys were chosen for inclusion based on peer voting, which was open to all licensed attorneys in the New Orleans area.
Lugenbuhl lawyers named to the 2022 Top Lawyers list in their respective practice areas include:
- Ashley Belleau – Alternate Dispute Resolution
- Alicia Bendana – Debtor Rights/ Insolvency
- Joseph Briggett – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/ Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Delos Flint, Jr. – Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Benjamin Kadden – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Stewart Peck – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Seth Schmeeckle – Insurance Law
Detroit-based Professional Research Services developed the 2022 Top Lawyers list exclusively for New Orleans Magazine. The methodology asks voters which attorneys, other than themselves, they would recommend in the New Orleans area. Each attorney is allowed to recommend up to three peers in each legal specialty. Attorneys who received the highest number of votes in each specialty are reflected in the list.
Click here to view the full 2022 Top Lawyers list. To learn more about Lugenbuhl's attorneys, visit their profiles.