Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard’s Bankruptcy Practice has been ranked in Chambers USA Guide for a sixth consecutive year. Stewart F. Peck, Benjamin W. Kadden, Alicia M. Bendana, Christopher T. Caplinger, Coleman L. Torrans and Rose McCabe LeBreton have been named ‘Leaders in their Field’ in the Chambers USA 2023 Guide.
The attorneys earned the following rankings:
- Stewart F. Peck, Firm Founder: Louisiana, Bankruptcy & Restructuring; Band 2
- Benjamin W. Kadden, Managing Shareholder: Louisiana, Bankruptcy & Restructuring; Band 1
- Alicia M. Bendana, Shareholder: Louisiana, Bankruptcy & Restructuring; Band 3
- Christopher T. Caplinger, Shareholder: Louisiana, Bankruptcy & Restructuring; Band 3
- Coleman L. Torrans, Associate: Louisiana, Bankruptcy & Restructuring; Associates to Watch
- Rose McCabe LeBreton, Senior Counsel: Louisiana, Real Estate; Band 3 and Louisiana, Real Estate: Zoning/Land Use; Band 2
Chamber and Partner USA notes from market source reports and clients include:
- Bankruptcy Practice
- "The team at Lugenbuhl is multidimensional, experienced and assertive. They give cases the attention that they need and deserve."
- Stewart F. Peck
- "Stewart has an ability to see the battlefield, take strategic control of his client's best interests and drive things to a conclusion for their benefit."
- Benjamin W. Kadden
- "Ben is incredibly skilled and diligent and has an excellent peripheral sense of bigger issues across a broad spectrum of the legal landscape."
- Alicia M. Bendana
- "She is thoughtful, insightful and aggressive. She dives into her work to get the best result possible for her clients."
- Christopher T. Caplinger
- "Chris is a consummate professional, a diligent worker and a great strategist."
- Coleman L. Torrans
- "Coleman is extremely responsive to enquiries, and he presents and delivers a remarkable level of sophistication."
- Rose McCabe LeBreton
- "Rose is well versed in commercial real estate. She has good expertise, good skill and good attention to detail. She is very familiar with zoning requirements and is very responsive."
Chambers USA ranks the leading lawyers and law firms across the USA. Legal rankings are based on in-depth market analysis and independent research where researchers spend several months carefully analyzing, researching, and conducting several thousands of hours of interviews with references.
About Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard
Founded in 1986, Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard is a nationally recognized full-service law firm specializing in core practice areas including admiralty and marine, bankruptcy, insurance, litigation, real estate, trusts and estates. The firm has steadily grown organically and expanded with offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houston and Gulfport to better serve the needs of its national and international clients. For more information, call (504) 568-1990 or visit lawla.com.