Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard announces 20 attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2021 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, as well as two attorneys who received placements on Louisiana’s top lists.
Highlighted on top lists for their professional success, shareholders Ashley Belleau and Céleste Elliott are recognized on the Top 25 Women Louisiana Super Lawyers list.
The complete list of attorneys recognized in the 2021 Louisiana Super Lawyers rankings include:
- Ashley Belleau, Business Litigation
- Christopher Caplinger, Bankruptcy: Business
- Todd Crawford, Transportation/Maritime
- Céleste Elliott, Insurance Coverage
- Delos Flint, Jr., Transportation/Maritime
- Joseph Guichet, Insurance Coverage
- Benjamin Kadden, Bankruptcy: Business
- Rose McCabe LeBreton, Real Estate
- Stewart Peck, Bankruptcy: Business
- Seth Schmeeckle, Insurance Coverage
- Shaundra Schudmak, Insurance Coverage
- David Sharpe, Transportation/Maritime
- Rodger Wheaton, Transportation/Maritime
- Kristopher Wilson, Insurance Coverage
Attorneys recognized in the 2021 Louisiana Rising Stars rankings include:
- Tyler Arbour, Business/Corporate
- Jennifer Barriere, Business/Corporate
- Joseph Briggett, Business Litigation
- Jay Farmer, Insurance Coverage
- Destinee Ramos, Transportation/Maritime
- Jim Thurman, Bankruptcy: Business
Super Lawyers is a rating service that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas nationwide using a patented selection process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Attorneys selected to the list are deemed to have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 5 percent of Louisiana attorneys are selected by Super Lawyers for this distinction each year, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars.
For more information about Super Lawyers and its third-party rating system, visit SuperLawyers.com.
About Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard
Founded in 1986, Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard is a nationally recognized full-service law firm specializing in core practice areas including admiralty and maritime, bankruptcy, insurance, litigation, commercial, corporate and real estate. The firm has evolved and expanded with offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge, Houston and Gulfport to better serve the needs of its national and international clients. For more information, call (504) 568-1990 or visit lawla.com.