Lugenbuhl understands that your intellectual property assets – including your trademarks, copyrights, and trade secrets – are the lifeblood of your business. Our team of experienced IP attorneys will work tirelessly to protect your intellectual property assets wherever they may be threatened.
Based out of our New Orleans office, our intellectual property law group focuses on providing a full range of strong yet affordable IP-related legal services to meet the diverse needs of our clients. Our team has significant experience in all aspects of litigation — from the initial cease and desist letter all the way through trial — and our attorneys regularly appear in state and federal courts throughout the Gulf Coast region.
Lugenbuhl has a proven track record of providing exceptional service on a wide array of intellectual property matters, including:
- Litigation involving trademarks, copyrights, false advertising, trade secrets, unfair trade practices, and patents
- Defense of misappropriation and infringement actions
- All aspects of trademark prosecution, including drafting and filing state and federal trademark applications for registration, responding to office actions issued by the United States Patent & Trademark Office, and proceedings before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board
- Managing U.S. and international trademark portfolios
- Intellectual property contracts, including license and assignment agreements
- Internet domain name disputes