Christopher Caplinger Stanley Cohn Elia Diaz-Yaeger
Céleste Elliott Rose McCabe LeBreton Stewart Peck
Martin Sadler Seth Schmeeckle David Sharpe
Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard announces that ten lawyers have been recognized in the 2018 edition of Best Lawyers in America©, the oldest peer-review guide to the legal profession worldwide and a highly respected industry publication.
Lugenbuhl attorneys were recognized by Best Lawyers in the following fields of practice:
- Christopher Caplinger – Bankruptcy Litigation
- Stanley Cohn – Commercial Litigation and Personal Injury Litigation - Defense
- Elia Diaz-Yaeger – Insurance Law
- Céleste Elliott - Insurance Law
- Rose McCabe LeBreton – Real Estate Law and Real Estate Litigation
- Stewart Peck – Admiralty & Maritime Law and Bankruptcy & Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Martin Sadler – Commercial Litigation and Insurance Law
- Seth Schmeeckle – Insurance Litigation and Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions - Defendants
- David Sharpe – Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Rodger Wheaton – Admiralty and Maritime Law
For more than three decades, Best Lawyers has compiled annual lists of outstanding attorneys based on exhaustive peer-review surveys in which tens of thousands of leading lawyers confidentially evaluate their professional peers. Lawyers are not permitted to pay any fee to participate in or be included on the lists.