Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard announces eleven of our lawyers have been recognized in New Orleans Magazine’s 2020 Top Lawyers List. Attorneys were chosen for inclusion based on peer voting, which was open to all licensed attorneys in the New Orleans area.
Lugenbuhl lawyers named to the 2020 Top Lawyers list in their respective practice areas include:
- Christopher T. Caplinger - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Céleste D. Elliott - Insurance Law
- Delos E. Flint, Jr. - Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Benjamin W. Kadden - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Rose McCabe LeBreton - Real Estate Law
- Stewart F. Peck - Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Anne E. Raymond - Real Estate Law
- Seth A. Schmeeckle – Insurance Law
- Shaundra M. Schudmak - Insurance Law
- David B. Sharpe - Admiralty and Maritime Law
- Kristopher T. Wilson – Insurance Law
Detroit-based Professional Research Services developed the 2020 Top Lawyers list exclusively for New Orleans Magazine. The methodology asks voters which attorneys, other than themselves, they would recommend in the New Orleans area. Each attorney is allowed to recommend up to three peers in each legal specialty. Attorneys who received the highest number of votes in each specialty are reflected in the list.
About Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck Rankin & Hubbard
Founded in 1986, Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard is a nationally recognized full-service law firm specializing in core practice areas including admiralty and marine, bankruptcy, insurance, litigation and real estate. The firm has evolved and expanded with offices in New Orleans, Baton Rouge and Houston to better serve the needs of its national and international clients. For more information, call (504) 568-1990 or visit lawla.com.