Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard announces 17 attorneys have been selected for inclusion in the 2020 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists, as well as three attorneys who received placements on Louisiana’s top lists.
Highlighted on top lists for their professional success, managing partner Stewart Peck is featured on the Top 50 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Top 50 New Orleans Super Lawyers lists, and shareholders Ashley Belleau and Céleste Elliott are recognized on the Top 25 Women Louisiana Super Lawyers list.
The complete list of attorneys recognized in the 2020 Louisiana Super Lawyers rankings include:
- Ashley Belleau, Business Litigation
- Christopher Caplinger, Bankruptcy: Business
- Stanley Cohn, Transportation/Maritime
- Céleste Elliott, Insurance Coverage
- Delos Flint, Jr., Transportation/Maritime
- Joseph Guichet, Insurance Coverage
- Rose McCabe LeBreton, Real Estate
- Stewart Peck, Bankruptcy: Business
- Seth Schmeeckle, Insurance Coverage
- David Sharpe, Transportation/Maritime
- Rodger Wheaton, Transportation/Maritime
- Kristopher Wilson, Insurance Coverage
Attorneys recognized in the 2020 Louisiana Rising Stars rankings include:
- Tyler Arbour, Business/Corporate
- Joseph Briggett, Business Litigation
- Jay Farmer, Insurance Coverage
- Destinee Ramos, Transportation/Maritime
- Jim Thurman, Bankruptcy: Business
Super Lawyers is a rating service that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas nationwide using a patented selection process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Attorneys selected to the list are deemed to have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than 5 percent of Louisiana attorneys are selected by Super Lawyers for this distinction each year, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars.
For more information about Super Lawyers and its third-party rating system, visit SuperLawyers.com.