Lugenbuhl, Wheaton, Peck, Rankin & Hubbard announces the selection of 13 attorneys to the 2016 Louisiana Super Lawyers and Rising Stars lists.
Super Lawyers is a rating service that evaluates lawyers from more than 70 practice areas nationwide using a patented selection process that includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Attorneys selected to the list are deemed to have attained a high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. No more than five percent of Louisiana attorneys are selected by Super Lawyers for this distinction each year, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in the state are selected as Rising Stars.
Attorneys recognized as Super Lawyers include:
- Ashley Belleau, Business Litigation
- Celeste Elliott, Insurance Coverage
- Joseph Guichet, Insurance Coverage
- Ralph Hubbard, Insurance Coverage
- Rose LeBreton, Real Estate
- Stewart Peck, Bankruptcy: Business
- Seth Schmeeckle, Insurance Coverage
- David Sharpe, Transportation/Maritime
- Rodger Wheaton, Transportation/Maritime
Attorneys recognized as Rising Stars include:
- Joseph Briggett, Business Litigation
- Benjamin Kadden, Bankruptcy: Business
- Shaundra Schudmak, Insurance Coverage
- Miles Thomas, Transportation/Maritime
For more information about Super Lawyers and their third-party rating system, visit SuperLawyers.com.