Joseph Briggett Christopher Caplinger Celeste Elliott Brad Harrigan
Benjamin Kadden Rose McCabe LeBreton Stewart Peck S. Frazer Rankin
Seth Schmeeckle David Sharpe
New Orleans Magazine recently published its annual list of Top Lawyers, and 10 Lugenbuhl attorneys were selected for the 2016 list. Attorneys were chosen for inclusion based on peer voting, which was open to all licensed attorneys in the New Orleans area.
Lugenbuhl lawyers named to the 2016 Top Lawyers list in their respective practice areas include:
- Joseph Briggett – Banking & Finance Law
- Christopher Caplinger – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Celeste Elliott – Insurance Law
- Brad Harrigan – Intellectual Property Law
- Benjamin Kadden – Banking & Finance Law; Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Rose McCabe LeBreton – Land Use & Zoning Law; Real Estate Law
- Stewart Peck – Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- S. Frazer Rankin – Trusts and Estates
- Seth Schmeeckle – Insurance Law
- David Sharpe – Admiralty & Maritime Law
Detroit-based Professional Research Services developed the 2016 Top Lawyers list exclusively for New Orleans Magazine. The methodology asks voters which attorneys, other than themselves, they would recommend in the New Orleans area. Each attorney is allowed to recommend up to three peers in each legal specialty. Attorneys who received the highest number of votes in each specialty are reflected in the list.